Welcome to Bulbapedia, XD007DarkRayquaza!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:XD007DarkRayquaza/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- All users are allowed to edit the userspace 3 times a day. If you edit more than 3 times, you may be subjected to a warning. If you ignore the warning, you will be given three chances to comply. If you do not comply, your ability to modify the userspace will be revoked for a period of time.
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. ---- MAGNEDETH 03:58, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
first off, relax on userspace edits. you havnt broken the rules again, but, you made two pages and you havnt really even done anything yet. moreover, your Fakemon used official templates which categorized it in as many official categories as it could. thats very bad. to fix it would have required far more work than necessary. make some more useful edits to the mainspace, get to know how templates work, and maybe you can try again later. -- MAGNEDETH 03:20, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Hey everyone I need a custom image my profile box I don't how to make custom image so those of you who do please make me one and I like it to be dark looking Trainer sprite and add it to my User page and leave your user name on my talk page so I can thank you later thanks.XD007DarkRayquaza
- You should post on other's userpage (possibly Tavisource), and use tildes (~~~~). K? ht14 01:35, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
The sprite on your userpage needs to be uploaded somewhere else outside of Bulbapedia because it is a personal image. You have until tomorrow to save it somewhere else before it is deleted. Thanks. -Sketch 02:15, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Opps, nevermind. I was unaware we allowed two personal images per person...so disregard. -Sketch 02:22, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
New National Dex Update
Well #055 - #115 are add but I still got 378 Pokémon to add so anybody help me add this fell free to help.XD007DarkRayquaza 02:01, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- 116-150 are add.XD007DarkRayquaza 21:04, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
151-198 are add
- 199 - #300 are now in and new look>XD007DarkRayquaza 01:59, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
New National Dex Part 2 Update
Part 1 compete and #301 - #347 and Part 2 is now start you can still help me expand the rules of part 1 are same in part 2 check part 1 to see what I got and #348 - #359 are add.XD007DarkRayquaza 01:15, 19 December 2008 (UTC)