| Welcome to Bulbapedia, TechSkylander1518!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Chain breed moves
Hi! Just to make sure you notice this, I'd like to point out that all moves that can be learned only by chain breed for all generations including Gen VII, only lists the first stage of the Pokémon line used for the chain. Just remember that if you continue these edits, please. Thanks! DanielMax30 (talk) 18:10, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, I see! I hadn't looked over Mudkip's learnset and had mistakenly thought that it learned it by leveling up. Thanks for letting me know! TechSkylander1518 (talk) 20:49, 7 December 2016 (UTC)