Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Official Nintendo Player's Guide
|Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Official Nintendo Player's Guide|
|Author:||Nintendo Power Team|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon Emerald: Official Nintendo Player's Guide|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: The Ultimate National Pokédex|
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Official Nintendo Player's Guide is a guidebook for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl published by Nintendo Power in April 2007.
SHINE BRIGHT IN SINNOH!
Everything you need to become a master Pokémon Trainer is right here.
- Helpful Trainer advice including battle techniques and tips for traveling in Sinnoh!
- Complete story walk-through showing you how to become Pokémon League Champion!
- Detailed maps of the Sinnoh region, including towns, caves, and the Underground!
- Full team information for Sinnoh's toughest Trainers - the formidable Gym leaders!
Bonus poster included!! Complete strategy for Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version for Nintendo DS!
- On page 32, it erroneously states there are only 12 Egg Groups (counting Water 1, Water 2, and Water 3 as one Egg Group; including Gender Unknown and excluding None). It also lists and refers to the Gender Unknown Egg Group, which is not listed elsewhere in the book for Pokémon with unknown gender.
|This book-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by expanding it.|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|