Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
|Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Published:||April 22, 2007|
|Author:||Lawrence Neves, Katherine Fang, Kristina Naudus, Cris Silvestri|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition Complete Pokédex|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Pokédex|
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Prima's Official Strategy Guide is a guidebook for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl published by Prima Games in April 2007.
Welcome to the Sinnoh region — full of new Pokémon and more awesome adventures!
Detailed walkthrough of the Sinnoh region! Who you should meet! Who can help you out!
Special Sinnoh—only Pokédex! Check out the newest Pokémon!
Detailed charts, maps, and information — including all items, berries, and moves!
Bonus! Double-sided poster inside
On the cover is Lucas, Dawn, Barry, the Gym Leaders of Sinnoh, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Dialga, and Palkia. This book included:
- A large poster with exclusive Pokémon art.
- Each area of the new Sinnoh region comprehensively covered so players will be able to find all the new Pokémon.
This book was published on April 22, 2007 and is ISBN 0761556346.
- On page 135, the Poké Doll is called the Clefairy Doll.
- The Charts and Info section contains numerous errors:
- On pages 258 and 266, AncientPower is spelled as Ancientpower.
- On pages 259 and 267, DragonBreath is spelled as Dragonbreath, FeatherDance is spelled as Featherdance, and GrassWhistle is spelled as Grasswhistle.
- On page 260, Meditate is listed twice. The first says it has 20 PP and it raises the Special Attack and Defense stats by 1, while the second one is correct.
- On page 260, Mud-Slap is spelled as Mud Slap.
- On page 262, ThunderPunch is spelled as Thunder Punch and page 270 spells it as Thunderpunch.
- On pages 262 and 264, SolarBeam is spelled as Solarbeam and page 264 spells it as as Solar beam.
- On pages 262 and 264, U-turn is spelled as U-Turn.
- On page 264, Swords Dance is called Sword Dance.
- Page 271 lists the characteristics, but none of them match the names used in-game.
- On page 272, Battle Armor doesn't have the word battle capitalized.
- On page 274, SilverPowder is spelled as Silverpowder.
- On page 275, the Zoom Lens is spelled as Zoom Lense.
- On page 276, the TwistedSpoon is spelled as Twisted Spoon.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|