(Japanese: VSママンボウ VS Mamanbou or エヌ・リターンズ N Returns) is the 542nd round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- White asks N why only Reshiram reverted to a stone, but he is unable to provide her with an answer.
- White and N take off to confront Team Plasma.
- Ghetsis takes Kyurem to face N.
- Fearing that he might lose, N has White run away while he fights Ghetsis alone.
- Blake awakens at the Abyssal Ruins, where he meets with Kelden.
- Kelden takes Blake to the frozen bodies of Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion.
- Assuming that since Techno Blast was what froze the three Pokémon to begin with, Blake sends out Genesect to free Kelden's mentors.
- Whitley reveals herself and tells Blake not to use the Fire-type Techno Blast, as it is dangerous for Genesect to use.
- Blake reveals that he is incapable of feeling or understanding emotions like "fear" or "pity", and thus sees no problem with putting his Pokémon in serious harm, as it could just be healed later.
- Blake has Genesect free Kelden's mentors from their ice prison.
- Cobalion knocks the incomplete Burn Drive off of Genesect's back, after which it explodes.
- Blake discovers he has been fired from the International Police.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.
- The first part of this round was released on January 19, 2018. The second part was released on February 22, 2018.
In other languages