|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Mina arrives on Poni Island, where she finds an injured Guzma.
- Wicke takes Mina to Exeggutor Island to train with the other Trial Captains.
- Guzma is taken to a medical ward, where he explains what happened to him after being kidnapped.
- Lusamine and her Aether Foundation Employees try to capture Necrozma.
- Necrozma absorbs Lunala to become its Dawn Wings form.
- Sun captures Stakataka to use against Lusamine and nicknames it Lei.
- Sina and Dexio tell Samson Oak about the Reassembly Unit and their plan to use it on Zygarde.
- Moon tries to capture Lusamine's Nihilego with a Beast Ball, but refuses as it could potentially hurt Lusamine.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Samson Oak
- Lysandre (flashback; silhouette)
- Aether Foundation Employees
- Xerneas (Xerxer; formerly Y's; flashback)
- Meowth (Alola Form; Cent; Sun's)
- Torracat (Dollar; Sun's)
- Wishiwashi (Quarter; Sun's)
- Mimikyu (Franc; Sun's)
- Crabominable (Dong; Sun's)
- Stakataka (Lei; Sun's; new)
- Charjabug (Moon's)
- Mareanie (Moon's)
- Muk (Alola Form; Moon's)
- Rotom (Rotom Pokédex; Moon's)
- Dartrix (Moon's)
- Yveltal (Malva's; flashback)
- Ribombee (Mina's)
- Nihilego (Lusamine's; fused with Lusamine)
- Buzzwole (Lusamine's)
- Pheromosa (Lusamine's)
- Xurkitree (Lusamine's)
- Kartana (Lusamine's)
- Celesteela (Lusamine's)
- Guzzlord (Lusamine's)
- Blacephalon (Lusamine's)
- Naganadel (Lusamine's)
- Naganadel (multiple; Aether Foundation Employees')
- Stoutland (Aether Foundation Employee's)
- Zygarde (Zygarde Cells)
- Zygarde (Adventures; Zygarde Core and 50% Forme; flashback)
- Zygarde (10% Forme; image)
- Lunala (Adventures)
- Necrozma (Dawn Wings Necrozma)
- Mantine (Ride Pokémon; flashback)
- Tentacool (flashback)
- Exeggutor (multiple; Alola Form)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|