User talk:Relicant/Archive 1< User talk:Relicant
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Relicant!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
May I ask what the point of this edit summary was? Please don't insert nonsense and gibberish into edit summaries. Please use them productively or leave it blank if you don't have anything to say. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 02:44, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
Just so you know, your putting "N/A" as your location is making a wanted page, since the Party Template automatically links to the location that you enter. -EVsAndIVsaurs (Talk) 02:31, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
Please do not make edit summaries like this. The user appears to be adding warnings, which are false, but can still be assumed to be in good faith. I have let the user know that what they are doing is not wanted, but in future just revert rather than telling the user they are not wanted. --SnorlaxMonster 15:15, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
You've been blocked for a week because you kept disobeying two senior admins by categorizing your page which isn't even allowed. And when your block expires, be sure to make at least eight (8) mainspace edits before you make any userspace edits; it is required by the userspace policy.--電禅Den Zen 11:31, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
like i care. --Reli★ジーランス? 16:46, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
Edit Warring and Insubordination
You just came off of a block for edit warring with several members and you are still continuing to do it. If it continues any longer, you'll receive another block, which will be longer than your last one. Please stop with the edit warring and rude edit summaries. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 22:33, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Edit warring aka other people reverting my edits with no justifiable reason therefore they deserve to get blocked as much as me. --Reli★ジーランス? 14:29, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- No, ArcToraphim gave you a justifiable reason in her edit summary, saying that it was the standard not to include "Pokémon" and you chose to ignore her. --Pokemaster97 20:32, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
Who? --Reli★ジーランス? 21:22, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
It has come to our attention that you share the same IP address and email address with another user name Cooltrainer Clara. Thus you have been blocked for a month for sockpuppeting and block evasion.--ForceFire 03:29, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --電禅Den Zen 19:37, 27 June 2013 (UTC)
Don't hide any talk page comments anymore. Everything that has been posted to talk pages should stay as they are. If you don't want the other users to see something, then just don't write it in the first place...--電禅Den Zen 10:43, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
- I am so sorry. <!--Actually, I'm not.--> I promise I won't do it again. --Reli★ジーランス? 10:45, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
- Your hidden comment to Dennou violates the Code of conduct. If you're unhappy with a warning you've received, please keep your negative feelings off Bulbagarden. Otherwise it qualifies as intimidating behavior and harassment. When a member of staff gives you a warning, accept it and move on. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 11:07, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
You've already been warned about hiding talk page comments and you continue to do so, so I've brought it to the attention of Dennou Zenshi. Thought I'd let you know for politeness's sake. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:23, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- Reverting additions to a talk page in which your edit-warring tendencies are being discussed is not a good thing to do, either. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:25, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
TCG trivia is extremely strict. Unless there is an exact reference to something, it cannot be listed within Card Trivia or Origin. That'd be a dex entry straight from the game. The illustration taking place in a specific location, a specific Pokémon forme being depicted. Or an attack with the exact name as a game move in either Japanese or English. Unless I forgot something, that should be it. But it is 100% or not mentioned. Anything that is "may be, might be, possibly, etc" is speculation and instantly removed once found. There is no reason why a card outside of an anime based promotion would be based on Georgia's Pokémon. That's just coincidence. MaverickNate 18:37, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- Can you delete all my edits and let me start over. --Reli★ジーランス? 18:54, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- I personally do not have the authority to give you a fresh start. That'd be one of the Editorial Board members. But be warned, they do not give them out easily. They has to be a real significant reason on why you need one.
- Additionally, please don't modify what others type out in their talk messages. No one ever wants words put into their mouth that they didn't say, even you, so just keep in mind that editing others' comments is against the Talk page policy, and that it's the courteous thing to leave others' comments alone. MaverickNate 23:17, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
Lately, you've been leaving uncivil commented out messages, despite being specifically told not to. That, and your general attitude, needs to change. If you wish to continue to be part of the community here on Bulbapedia, you need to start treating others with respect. Once you get back from your current block, you need to do the following:
- Follow the instructions of staff members. This includes, but is not limited to the instructions to stop leaving commented out sections of your messages and to stop edit warring.
- Follow the Code of Conduct and be civil towards other users, rather than getting angry at them whenever you don't get your own way. In particular, several of your edit summaries from the past week have been rather uncivil.
Given your history, failure to do either of the following will result in a block of a minimum of one month. But I would much prefer if you could take a step back and do something else to calm down if you get angry instead, so that it doesn't have to come to that.
On a somewhat related note, I see that you asked for a fresh start. Unfortunately, we only grant fresh starts to people who have shown that they have changed and are willing to follow instructions. Since you have done neither, your request is declined. Werdnae (talk) 09:05, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
- I regret to inform you that since you have continued to leave commented out sections of your talk page messages, edit war, and ignore staff members, you have been blocked for one month. The above requirements will still apply on your return, however this time the minimum block length will be two months, should you continue to ignore them. Werdnae (talk) 00:15, 28 July 2013 (UTC)
Hello. When editing the Biology sections, please do not simply remove the headers. This project requires a complete rewrite of the sections, as well as the addition of references and accuracy checks. Removing the headers without rewriting at all makes it difficult to keep track of which Pokemon have and have not been done. Thanks! Crystal Talian 12:21, 28 August 2013 (UTC)