| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mira Zannah!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Mira Zannah (talk) 19:39, 25 January 2018 (UTC)
Please keep in mind that quotes sections need to be exact duplications of the in-game text. If you see a formatting error and you're not sure how to correct it, please don't just guess — verify it (either with your own game or Youtube playthroughs) or ask someone else to do so. Thanks! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:40, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Oh ok I had no idea what those weird characters were supposed to do. --Mira Zannah 18:44, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
Testing my thing here
Mira Zannah 18:03, 22 February 2018 (UTC)
Nope fail does this work
Mira Zannah 18:46, 22 February 2018 (UTC)
Mira Zannah 13:55, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
TRY IT AGAIN
Mira Zannah 14:00, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
The span code has to be inside of the link not outside of it. So [[User:Mira Zannah|<span style="color:#00FFFF">Mira</span>]] will become: Mira.--ForceFire 14:23, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
- Ok then I think I've got it. Thanks! --Mira Zannah 14:48, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
You've come back a few times in the past several months mostly just to edit your user page. I'd like to highlight our userspace policy; namely, how Bulbapedia isn't really meant to be just a place to play with your userpage. If you like updating your userpage, we'd appreciate if you could find some things to edit in the mainspace as well (think of it as a way of giving back to the wiki). Typos are probably corrected every day somewhere, so I'm sure you can find something once in a while.
Thanks! Tiddlywinks (talk) 03:40, 21 December 2018 (UTC)