Soler was born sometime on August 24 in New York City, New York, though she grew up in Boston, Massachusetts; and Sugar Land, Texas. She attended Carnegie Mellon University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in theater. Afterwards, she began a voice acting career. Soler has worked on the properties for 4Kids Entertainment, Central Park Media, Media Blasters, NYAV Post, and DuArt Film & Video. Her first few roles in the Pokémon anime were right before the Pokémon USA recasting controversy; during that time, she voiced Kidd Summers, Rhoda, and Rhonda. Later on, after DuArt took over the dubbing from TAJ Productions, Soler returned to provide voices for the anime, starting with Losing Its Lustrous!. In Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, she provided the voice of Mallow.
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Ella Elephanilla, Simone Cinnamonkey (Viva Piñata)
- Sarah Cornwell (Chaotic)
- Sophie Casterwill (Huntik: Secrets & Seekers)
- Reanne Griffith/Hazuki Fujiwara (Magical DoReMi)
- Mikoto Utsugi (The King of Braves GaoGaiGar)
- Tecna (Winx Club) (Season 3) (4Kids dub)
- Stella (Winx Club) (Season 7) (DuArt Film and Video)
- Kari Tsukumo, Hart Tenjo (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
- Joi Reynard (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- 1980s version of April O'Neil (Turtles Forever)
- Armor (Astonishing X-Men: Gifted)
- Battia (Outlanders)
- Soler is the second returning former 4Kids voice actor who gained a role of a main character during the TPCi dub, the first being Jason Griffith.
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|