Pokémon Black and White volume 9 (France)
|Pokémon Black and White volumes (France)||
| Pokémon Adventures volume 9
Volume 9 is the ninth and final volume published in France by Kurokawa compiling rounds from the Black & White chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga created by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto. The rounds in this volume have been collected directly from the magazine publication of Pokémon Adventures.
- N's Castle appears from beneath the Pokémon League, and Team Plasma appears.
- Black and Reshiram face N and Zekrom.
- The Gym Leaders are freed.
- White meets Anthea and Concordia, who tell her about N and his past.
- Black defeats N.
- Black battles with Ghetsis and defeats him.
- N sees the error of his ways and bids farewell.
- Black is thrown onto Reshiram as it is reverting back into the Light Stone, and subsequently disappears.
- Several Team Plasma Grunts escape and go into hiding.
- One of the Grunts receives a Foongus from Anthea and Concordia that was liberated by N, and a locket containing N's photograph.
- This volume, while using the same cover illustration as Pokémon Adventures volume 50, extends into the dust jacket showing an additional illustration of Black and his Pokémon, which was used on Volume 51.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|