(Japanese: 燃えよマーシャドー Get Fired Up, Marshadow!) is the second chapter of Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! Remix.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Marshadow saves Ken from Borosue and his group of Team Skull Grunts.
- Ken asks Marshadow to help defend his late grandfather's dojo, but it refuses.
- Marshadow attacks Team Skull at their base.
- Ken and Marshadow defeat Borosue's Gyarados with Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike.
- Marshadow says its farewells to Ken, who promises to become a strong Pokémon Trainer in the future.
- Ash (fantasy)
- Ken's grandfather (flashback)
- Team Skull Grunts
- Pikachu (Ash's; fantasy)
- Marshadow (M20)
- Machamp (Borosue's)
- Gyarados (Borosue's)
- Krookodile (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Sableye (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Exeggutor (Alolan Form; Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Raticate (Alolan Form; Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Sneasel (Team Skull Grunts'; multiple)
- Ho-Oh (anime; picture)
In other languages
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by expanding it.|