Fire (ファイア) can refer to several things.
- For the Pokémon whose Japanese name is Fire, see Moltres.
- For the Pokémon whose category is Fire Horse Pokémon, see Ponyta and Rapidash; for Spitfire Pokémon, see Magmar; for Fire Mouse Pokémon, see Cyndaquil; for Fire Pig Pokémon, see Tepig and Pignite; for Mega Fire Pig Pokémon, see Emboar; for Fire Cat Pokémon, see Litten and Torracat.
- For the Evolution stone, see Fire Stone.
- For the Fire-type Plate associated with Arceus, see Flame Plate.
- For the Fire-type memory associated with Silvally, see Fire Memory.
- For the Fire-type Gem, see Fire Gem.
- For the Fire-type Z-Crystal, see Firium Z.
- For the Master Medal given in Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, see Fire Medal.
- For the area in Oblivia, in Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, see Fire Temple.
- For the dungeon in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, see Fire Island Volcano.
- For the Club in TCG Island, in Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, see Fire Club.
- For the anime-only island in the Orange Archipelago, see Fire Island.
- For the shipping, see FireShipping.