|Welcome to Bulbapedia, NARFNra!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:NARFNra/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
--a 02:49, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
I've edited existing pages and the dang thing STILL won't let me edit my User Page...
Someone please help! - unsigned comment from NARFNra (talk • contribs)
- You've made six edits. Keep going. —darklordtrom 03:02, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
--a 03:05, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Remember Pokémon is spelled with a capital 'P' and an accented 'é'. I assume you know how to get the accented 'é'?--Pokélova! 05:21, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Yes. --a 06:04, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Your test page
Don't use official mainspace templates in your page. Your stuff isn't real, so there is no need for it...Use the non categorizing templates instead...Thank you. --Psyライダー☮ 05:27, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
- You need to be careful which templates you use to make sure they don't categorize your test page. Also, you need to make sure there aren't any links to page that don't and won't ever exist, as this makes them appear on the wanted pages list. —♥ Jello 05:47, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Sorry... --a 05:51, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Please do not split off an article without staff permission, don't just do as you please. Thank you.--ForceFire 02:33, 4 September 2022 (UTC)
- I apologize, I didn't understand the nature of the split approval process. Thanks for informing me. NARFNra 04:35, 4 September 2022 (UTC)