|Welcome to Bulbapedia, BlazingTurtonator!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
"Its" vs. "It's"
Allow me to redirect you to an article on the matter, because your edit to the Charmander article left a lot to be desired in that field. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 00:31, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks! BlazingTurtonator (talk) 00:42, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
- btw is there an exact number of edits a user as to make in order to edit a user page or is it when a staff member decides that they are fit to do so? BlazingTurtonator (talk) 00:45, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Also, I don't know. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 00:48, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
Generally when someone describes something or someone's eye color, they are referring to their irises, not the pupils or sclerae. So those were fine as they were. Thank you.--ForceFire 05:36, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
- Again, when someone refers to the color of something's eyes, they are usually referring to the irises, not anything else. So there's nothing wrong with the biology sections in that regard. Also, it doesn't really need a specific description of an eye, it's fine the way it was.--ForceFire 08:01, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
Please do not re-sign an unsigned comment, it gives off the wrong timestamp. If your comments gets marked as unsigned, please just leave it be. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:10, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
OK, thanks. Just saw this after I did it again, my apologies.--BlazingTurtonator (talk) 21:53, 20 May 2021 (UTC)