Time Boosters (Japanese: タイムトレボ Time Trebo) are a type of item exclusive to Pokémon Duel. They were added in version 1.3.0. They may contain various figures, enhancements, and starting in version 7.0.0, materials. Time Boosters open after a certain amount of time has passed or can be opened with Gems. By purchasing a 3-Day Duel Boost, players are able to open multiple Time Boosters at once. Starting in version 7.0.0, playing League Matches causes active Booster timers to go down by one hour up to 20 times a day.
Currently available Time Boosters
Time Booster (Yellow) is exclusive to the tutorial. Time Booster (Beginner) was made available in version 6.2.9 and is only available to the Beginner and Trainer Leagues.
The Locked Booster was given a unique appearance in version 3.0.7.
Special Time Boosters
Previously available Time Boosters
Time Booster (Black) was made available in version 4.0.0 and was removed in version 6.2.9.
|Time Booster||Unlock requirements||Rewards|
| Time Booster (Black)
| 6 hours
| Figure ×2|
Carmonite (at least) ×5
- Prior to version 6.2.9, Time Booster (Rainbow) only guaranteed a figure of [R] or higher and Time Booster (Gold) only guaranteed a figure of [UC] or higher. In addition, the Locked Booster didn't reward materials.
- In version 6.2.9, the images for Time Booster (Purple), Time Booster (Gold), and Time Booster (Rainbow) were updated.
- Prior to version 6.2.10, Time Booster (Purple) didn't guarantee a figure of [UC] or higher.
- In version 6.2.11, the minimum amount of materials awarded from the Locked Booster was increased from five to ten.
- Prior to version 7.0.14, the Locked Booster was guaranteed to award a minimum of ten materials.
|This article is part of both Project Sidegames and Project TFG, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames and TFG, respectively.|