Talk:Legendary beasts (M13)
Hey, here is the Nat. Dex numbers for the legendary bests so you can change the broken file link in the infoboxes: 243: Raikou244: Entei 245: Suicune. Thanks, Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 00:37, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- They should, but we haven't uploaded an image of the shiny overworld beast sprites!! Can someone get to doing that? --Landfish7 13:00, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Crown City or Isshu or..
I would like to know where the beasts reside at the end of the film, probably Crown City because right now I have Isshu written there.. so do they still reside at Crown City at the end of the movie? Or elsewhere? --Landfish7 21:21, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
they are it's gaurdians...I think they do Ataro 21:24, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- Or could you just put the information into one section, leaving the infoboxes as they are? Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 15:46, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- If I knew specific roles each Pokémon shared I could do what Burgundy said, however all I know is that they fought Zoroark and Kōdai together as a trio.. If I had specifics like "Raikou chased Zoroark and then Suicune popped out with a surprise attack" then I could probably do something right now but the pages on Bulbapedia right now just state what they did as a trio. For now, I think what I have is fine, it's just that info that I REALLY need. Landfish7 22:05, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
Since "legendary beasts" is already a conjectural name anyway, to be more specific can we rename the article "Crown Beasts (movie 13)" or can we at least make Crown Beasts redirect to this page? --Landfish7 01:39, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, this is getting old, can someone PLEASE give me an answer. --Landfish7 17:59, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with Landfish. Let's move this page to Crown City Beasts. I am Darth Mewtwo... Fear me, and my team made entirely of Mewtwo!!! 04:26, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Because they were wild and needed no commands, and considering the policies of the site, is it possible that moments of very quick running that could be ExtremeSpeed were passed over as just regular fast running?--Derenol232 01:33, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Nah, they weren't moving nearly as fast enough to be Extremespeed Ataro 01:41, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
Oh OK. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I was curious--Derenol232 01:53, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
I have several badly crossing information about this trio and this seemed like the best page to put it on. The List of Nintendo event Pokémon in 2011 page says that they're not supposed to be available until Feb 7, starting with Raikou. On Bulbanews, the event table says that Suicune is currently available, ending today. I just downloaded Mystery Gift in a rush faster than was probably healthy, and the event gave me Raikou. Anyone know what gives? Giratina's Embodiment - Please don't hurt us... 04:20, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- This seems to just be a timezone issue. The Suicune giveaway at GameStops ended on February 6 (theoretically, just before midnight local time on February 7, but most GameStops were probably closed by then). The Raikou giveaway over Wi-Fi started immediately afterwards at midnight on February 7; according to some people on the forums, it was expected to start at midnight Pacific Standard Time (8 AM UTC), but the timestamp on your post indicates that it must have started earlier for some reason (possibly midnight UTC), most likely because the Wi-Fi event was advertised primarily to Brits instead of Americans. The table on Bulbanews was either using the wrong timezones or hadn't been automatically updated, as sometimes happens with the caching of wiki pages that vary based on time. —Minimiscience 21:54, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Considering that Entei used Flare Blitz and Suicune used Air Slash, isn't it more likely that Raikou's apparent use of Charge Beam was in fact an alternative depiction of Zap Cannon? --The Great Butler 21:06, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
I thought this was Entei's real movie debut as the other Entei from Spell of the Unown wasn't real but an illusion manifested by Molly Hale's power-hungry desires. Should that be mentioned? Hitmonchan107 (talk) 00:58, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- I disagree that this is Entei's "real" movie debut, but it might be worth mentioning that it's its first "in the flesh" movie appearance. I can't think of a way to phrase that trivia point without it being overly complicated or drawing too much attention to itself (since Raikou is really the important part of that point). Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 01:13, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
accuracy of stated Moves
in their first battle with Zoroark along the airship, Raikou fired the charge beam almost instantly without charging unlike the animation of the actual in game attack (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charge_Beam_%28move%29). is this accurate?
in their first battle, didn't Entei use fire blast at the end?
Entei: 3 moves (overheat, fire blast, fire blitz) Raikou: 3 moves (charge beam (?), Thunder bolt, aura sphere) Suicune: 2 moves (air slash, ice beam) note: just watched the movie Kzhang4567 (talk) 08:47, 29 March 2014 (UTC)