If a Pokémon with this Ability selects a damaging move, it has a 30% chance of going first in its priority bracket. If the Ability activates, this is announced at the start of the turn (after move selection).
This probability is separate to the probability of a held Quick Claw activating, although if Quick Draw activates a held Quick Claw will not. (If a Pokémon has both Quick Draw and a Quick Claw and uses a damaging move, it has a 44% chance of either activating.) A Pokémon's held Custap Berry will never activate on a turn in which its Quick Draw activates (but it may still activate in a later turn in which its Quick Draw does not activate).
If either Quick Draw or Quick Claw activate on the same turn for multiple different Pokémon, their moves are performed in standard Speed order within their priority bracket.
Pokémon with Quick Draw
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Quick Draw
|| Own Tempo
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages