|The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl|
The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl (Japanese: 運搬！！ロトムと女の子！ Transport!! Rotom and the Girl!) is the second round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.
- The Team Skull Grunts report to Guzma about their loss to Sun.
- Guzma tells the Grunts to bring Sun to him so he can teach the boy a lesson personally.
- Sun sets out to take Moon and Rotom to Professor Kukui as part of his delivery.
- Moon reveals that she is a pharmacist and a skilled archer.
- Sun and Moon meet the guardian deity of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko, who attacks them.
- After a brief battle with Sun, Tapu Koko flees, leaving behind a Sparkling Stone.
- Sun and Moon arrive at Professor Kukui's laboratory.
- The island kahunas reveal that the guardian deities have been angered, and begin planning on how to appease them.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Meowth (Cent; Alolan Form; Sun's)
- Litten (Dollar; Sun's)
- Rowlet (Professor Kukui's; debut)
- Popplio (Professor Kukui's; debut)
- Pyukumuku (Grunt A's)
- Comfey (Dancer's; debut)
- Tauros (Ride Pokémon)
- Rotom (later Moon's)
- Tapu Koko (debut)
- Tapu Lele (fantasy; debut)
- Tapu Bulu (fantasy; debut)
- Tapu Fini (fantasy; debut)
- Pikipek (multiple; debut)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter, this round was collected in Volume 1.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|