Art from Legends: Arceus
|Member of||Ginkgo Guild|
Ginter (Japanese: ギンナン Ginnan) is the head of the Ginkgo Guild. He sells various sets of items to the player.
He bears a striking resemblance to Volkner, but the relationship between the two, if any, is unknown.
In the core series
Ginter, along with Tuli, runs the Ginkgo Guild Cart in Jubilife Village. He sells a variety of rare items, several of which are not found anywhere else, such as the mechanical appliances needed to change Rotom's form. When listing his offerings, he will often use descriptions of the items he is selling, rather than the items' actual names.
As of version 1.1.0, Ginter will have three items for sale at a time. Items like the mechanical appliances can be only purchased once and will never appear in stock again. Every time the player catches 20 Pokémon, Ginter's inventory will refresh, and a new set of items will be available.
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: See edit notes
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Jubilife Village - Ginkgo Guild cart
- "Hi there. We’ve got some great stock in at the moment."
- "Here's all the goods I've got right now. Anything catch your eye?"
- Upon purchasing an item
- "Great choice. All yours, then."
- Upon purchasing a single-purchase item
- "Gotta say, you have a fine eye. Few others would recognize the value of a perplexing item like this."
- "Its insides are packed with gears and machinery that serve some unclear purpose. But if you can solve this item’s mysteries, your reward will surely be far greater than the price you paid for it today. Well then. I’ll get this sent to your quarters— free of charge, of course."
- After purchasing all his stock
- "Won’t be long before we restock. Hope you’ll be buying from us again!"
- If the player does not buy any items in stock
- "Not buying, eh? Well, that’s too bad. Would be a shame if my stock were to get snatched up by someone else."
- If the player refuses to buy the last item in stock
- "Not buying, eh? Well, that’s too bad. Would be a shame if this item got snatched up by someone else."
|Concept art from Legends: Arceus|
|Japanese||ギンナン Ginnan||From 銀杏 ginnan (ginkgo nut)|
|German||Ginnan||Same as his Japanese name|
|Spanish||Bilo||From Ginkgo biloba|
|Korean||백은 Baegeun||From 백과 (白果) baekgwa (ginkgo nut), 은행 (銀杏) eunhaeng (ginkgo), and 백은 (白銀) baegeun (silver)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||銀仁 / 银仁 Yínrén||From 銀杏果仁 / 银杏果仁 yínxìng guǒrén / ngánhahng gwóyàhn (ginkgo nut)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||銀仁 Ngányàhn|
|Russian||Гинтер Ginter||Transcription of his English name|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|