Hello, my name is Station7. I watched Pokémon when I was young and come now here to look on what happens now in the Pokémon world of Ash Ketchum and his friends. I haven't seen every episode, so maybe it's time to do so, at one point. I'm Dutch and my language can, like any other language can always been written different, which doesn't mean that it's wrong, but just different written and means something different, but in my mind, I know what it is.
Currect Pokémon team
♂ ♀ (would later evolve in to Beautifly)
Although maybe not notable, here is some trivia I thought about:
- Both Sabrina's Pokémon owned or befriended in the animé, Haunter and Kadabra can evolve by trading.
- Although Aipom doesn't evolve by trading in the animé; Dawn's Ambipom still evolved bafter the trade.
- In the episode BW077, it featured the whole Tepig-evolution-line. This were Tepig, Pignite and Emboar.
- Ash's trading back from his temporary Raticate for a Butterfree resembles how it in trading works at the Pokémon games. When you are trading a Pokémon back for his fully evolved form, you can receive it back.
- Ash Ketchum couldn't defeat earlier a Panpour in BW005, but defeated it's evolution in BW072, while fighting with Bakkie and her Simiour, 67 episodes later.
- Both Ash and Trip own a Pokémon which can evolve by trading. Ash owns a Boldore and Trip owns a Conkeldurr. The only difference is, is that Trip's Pokémon probaly had been traded away temporary, only to receive it back.
- In both AG007 and BW007, Ash captured a Grass-type starter Pokémon at the beginning of a new series in the 7th episode. He captured Treecko in AG007 and Snivy in BW007.
- Ash's Boldore didn't defeated Escavalier in BW063, however, in BW090, Ash's Leavanny defeated Karrablast (the pre-evolved form of Escavalier).
- Ash's Pikachu didn't defeated Cress's Panpour in BW005, however, in BW072, Ash's Scraggy defeated Simipour.
Here's are my own theories and I haven't find it on any site (it's all in my mind). So far, all my theories failed, but that doesn't mean I won't be right at something.
- I think that Ash's Krokorok will evolve into a Krookodile in BW079 during a Gym Battle with Brycen. (FAILED THEORY)
- Ash will capture more Pokémon or at least 1 Pokémon in the new series.
- Luke's Golett wil evolve into a Golurk in BW082. (FAILED THEORY)
- Ash will capture the wild Meloetta. (It's the last Pokémon in the Pokédex and thus it will be Ash's Pokémon). By the way, Ash saved this Pokémon in BW082. It will be the first Legendary Pokémon send to Professor Juniper's lab. I'm convinced of this.
- My theory is that Ash's Oshawott, Bianca's Emboar and Trip's Servine are all the Pokémon seen in BW001. This is also because of theiry type-advantage and the way they were standing.
- Ironically, I think Ash's Oshawott is the type-advantage that would win from Trip's Servine (Water defeats Grass).
|This user is a member of Project Anime.