|This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on .
The bonuses for capture in Shadows of Almia
Add anything that's missing.
To add yet: how they affect the EXP gain.
- 10th Capture - Pokémon is captured 10th time (?)
- Rapid Capture - Fast capture
- Mach Capture - ?
- One-Line Capture - Pokémon is captured without releasing stylus or the line breaking.
- No Damage 1/2/3 - The line isn't hit by a Pokémon attack (what numbers mean?)
- Boss Capture - The capture was a boss battle
- Group Capture - The capture involved more than one Pokémon.
- Good Poké Assist - Player used a supereffective Poké Assist.
- 50+/100+ Loops - Player performed more than 50/100 loops.
- Narrow Capture - Player captured a Pokémon while low on health.
- Charge 1 Capture - Player captured with Power Charge in effect
- Long Line - ?