Nintendo of America
Nintendo of America was originally established in 1980 in New York City, but in 1982 moved to the Seattle area with a capital of $600,000. In 1983 its capital was raised to $10 million.
- Shuntaro Furukawa, chairman and CEO
- Reginald Fils-Aime, president and COO
- George Harrison, senior vice president for marketing and communications
- Perrin Kaplan, vice president of marketing and corporate affairs
- Beth Llewelyn, senior director of public relations
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|