Vicinity of Tahnti Station
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|Location:||South of Tahnti Park|
Location of Vicinity of Tahnti Station in Ryme City.
|Pokémon world locations|
The vicinity of Tahnti Station (Japanese: タンティ駅前 Vicinity of Tahnti Station) is a road located in the downtown of Ryme City near Tahnti Park in the game Detective Pikachu. The first part of Chapter 1 takes place here.
- Track Down the Aipom!
- Figure out where Aipom went!
- It belongs to the girl, but Aipom took it. It's apparently an important item she got from her mother.
- Ketchup tail print
- A red mark in the shape of Aipom's tail. We found it on the path that leads to the park.
- Paint tail print
- A white mark shaped like Aipom's tail.
- The Aipom that ran away to the park
- It came down from the roof and ran along the path to the park.
- The Aipom that ran away to the bank
- It jumped over our heads and ran along the path to the bank.
- Aipom with ketchup on it
- It had the necklace.
- Her necklace was taken by Aipom. I have to get it back.
- She's with the girl whose necklace was taken.
- "The detective hat is his trademark"
- For some reason, he can only talk to me. I still can't believe it. He seems kind of pompous.
- "Loves to make mischief"
- It took the girl's necklace. We chased it but lost sight of it.
- "A fur fashionista"
- Its fur is all messed up. It was really sad.
- "Really digs digging"
- It's good at digging holes. It's helping out with construction.
Furfrou (Normal Trim)
Furfrou (Heart Trim)
- The internal data of the game refers to the building on the corner as "friendlyshop", the Japanese name for Poké Marts.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Locations, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world.|