| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Vitalyavolyn!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Detective Pikachu in Kazakhstan
Hi, I was wondering by what title the movie went by in the country. If it used the Russian title, the English one, or a Kazakh? --Raltseye prata med mej 12:25, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
- They used the Russian name. It's listed as "Покемон. Детектив Пикачу" on kino.kz and in theaters. -- Vitalyavolyn (talk) 15:47, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
- That's what I thought they might have done. But I couldn't know if they used the same name on location. Thanks! --Raltseye prata med mej 21:22, 23 May 2019 (UTC)