| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Toadstool!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I see that you have been adding a lot of trivia latley. Please don't do that anymore. It puts too much strain on our servers. Thank you!:--SuperAipom7 (Questions?) 16:01, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
Please only edit your userpage once per day. I know it's addicting at first but you can get a nasty ban like I did. The servers get stressed, and down Bulbapedia goes. Thank you, ♣♣ Ƒǿҫὑṩ ❺❽ ♣♣ 18:19, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- Your userpage has been protected for a week. I suggest you edit the mainspace some more to even out the imbalance. Bulbapedia is not centered around users and their userpage, it's about being an encyclopedia, and your userpage is a privilege, not a right. Thank you. --P S Yライダー☮ 18:26, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry about that... I had to keep changing something... it won't happen again. Toadstool 20:19, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- You've gone over the limit again. If you do it again, your privileges will be removed for a period of time. -- MAGNEDETH 03:28, 24 July 2011 (UTC)