| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Team Aqua Admin Caleb!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
@ 10:50, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Project participation and signatures.
Hi there, and welcome to Bulbapedia! Anyone is allowed to join a project. All you need to do is go to the Project page and sign your name at the bottom of the list of participants. Also, you posted your message correctly, but always be sure to sign your messages with four tildes (~~~~). That way when you save your message, the four tildes will display a link your userpage, and talk page. You can also customize your signature in your preferences to make it a little more unique. Just be sure to follow the Signature policy if you do. Please, enjoy your time here! ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 12:58, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, and just one more thing, your userpage belongs in your userspace (which will begin with "User:"), and not the mainspace. You'll be allowed to create your very own userpage after you've done some good, quality work around the site. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 13:01, 15 November 2011 (UTC)