Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I've noticed you've been having some trouble with images. Here's a few pointers that could help.
- We don't use the Image: extension for pictures anymore. We know use File:. Maybe that will help.
- Please don't have your pictures in JPG format. Try to make them PNG.
- Always upload the picture first then add it to the article.
- Please title them better. Titles like "Shoulder" and "Waiting" doesn't tell us much when we look at them in link form. Instead maybe you can title them "TraceyMistyShoulder" and "PaulWaiting". Make sure a character name is in there.
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! ----rockersk08 22:44, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much for now. Please do not edit your page any more for now. Thank you. ---- MAGNEDETH 18:19, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Disambiguation pages for Pokémon
- Please read the above message as you seemed to have ignored it. Also, link to the actual page instead of the redirect. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 03:25, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. This has been your final warning. --MaverickNate 00:22, 17 December 2009 (UTC)