Welcome to Bulbapedia, SorakuFett!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:SorakuFett/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- There are certain restrictions on the content and amount of userspace content a user is allowed. For details, see the Userspace policy.
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Re: ^(^o^)> HAIII!!!
Well hello there, I'm glad to see such a happy user! ^_^ Please remember to sign talk page comments that you post with four tildes (~~~~) Also, just in case, Bulbapedia has a userspace policy, we're only allowed 3 userspace edits per day. ^_^ - Kogoro | Talk to me - 03:14, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot today. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to only edit their pages three times a day, at most. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Just wait until tomorrow, k? Thanks! --RexRacer -talk 05:41, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have gone over the daily limit for editing the
User: namespace. Please do not edit your page any more for today, as it is hard on the server. Thank you, --RexRacer -talk 05:48, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
I'm very sorry. I was only trying to figure out how things were supposed to be typed when editing and did not remeber about the limit. I will remeber this by checking this Usertalk after editing an article.(Hopefully I wont spend the whole time editing MY userpage.) I was only setting up my page. Please forgive me. SorakuFett,Keyblade Hero 22:02, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
You've done it again
- (cur) (last) 01:04, 30 November 2008 SorakuFett (Talk | contribs) (1,821 bytes) (→Watch the power of the Aura!) (undo)
- (cur) (last) 01:01, 30 November 2008 SorakuFett (Talk | contribs) (1,822 bytes) (→Watch the power of the Aura!) (undo)
- (cur) (last) 01:01, 30 November 2008 SorakuFett (Talk | contribs) (1,824 bytes) (→Watch the power of the Aura!) (undo)
- (cur) (last) 01:00, 30 November 2008 SorakuFett (Talk | contribs) (1,758 bytes) (→Watch the power of the Aura!) (undo)
You have more than 3 edits again in one day. Since you have already got three warnings, I cannot warn you anymore because you should now earn a edit block,
which I believe to happen very soon which seems to be done now. Maybe you'll learn to use the PREVIEW button next time you'll able to edit your page. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 23:09, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
You like rick rolls and Lucario, huh? Check my page dedicated to Lucario and his Aura! And theres a little surprise with the first 2 videos on the page...... User:Dragonbeastx/The Aura Spot......--DRAGONBEASTX 15:15, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Are not for tributes to your cousin's Pokémon. It doesn't say that explicitly here, but I thought it would have been fairly self explanatory. If you haven't read that policy before, now's a good time. — THE TROM — 02:15, 21 April 2009 (UTC)