|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pro-mole!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Pro-mole/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits)
22:25, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
I don't know for sure where do you live, but I see you've made five edits in the userspace within 24 hours. The daily limit per user is three edits. Please try to remember this in the future. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:07, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- I live in Brazil, GMT -3. I didn't realize it was still the same day in UTC... I'm very sorry, indeed, I'll keep the time in mind next time. -- Professional Mole(Talk here) 18:11, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- No, no. By UTC, your 5 userspace edits have been in 2 days. 2 on the 9th, and now 3 on the 10th. You haven't done anything wrong. Just no more userspace editing for today ^_^ - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:14, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Damn, my bad. It shows the dates in the recent changes by using the local time, that's why it said something like 00:?? with the first edits. Sorry about that. (I didn't know, though, that you may have 3 edits at 23:57 and then 3 more edits at 00:01 :P) UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:20, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, weird stuff, eh? But all's well that ends well, eh? =D Bad thing, though, I won't be able to put my Friend Code Template for PMD Darkness till tomorrow... =P -- Professional Mole (Talk here) 18:27, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
You need to put |} at the end of that userbox I linked above, or it'll cause a glitch. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 15:14, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, indeed, that's why there was that huge mess up after I tried to put it on... thanks a lot. -- Professional Mole (Talk here) 20:56, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Then, are you gonna fix it? Chocolate (Chat with Me) 23:12, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- I sacrificed one of my edits of today to that, he's apparently out of User: namespace edits for today (46 mins. to Dec 30th but still) UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 23:14, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Fixing a glitch doesn't count as a userspace edit, usually. If it broke his userpage, yes, you can fix it and we won't jump down your throat about it. TTEchidna 23:22, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. --The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 23:04, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I admit, I do have a problem of compulsive editing. I get overenthusiastic! But I'll try to keep it low... again. -- Professional Mole (Talk here) 03:12, 30 December 2008 (UTC)