User talk:Pokencyclopedia/new evolutions< User talk:Pokencyclopedia
well, good to hear i inspired you, probably the first person i ever inspired. if my negligence of your comments has lead to this, then sorry, ive been rather busy in real life recently.
- Um, actually they do match up. I added their stat totals myself and both of them equal 624.--Pokencyclopedia 12:02, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- *cough cough*PokeManiac102 03:03, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- *snicker* "Trade with False Teeth"? Hahaha! That's hilarious! And yes, you can use it on your New evolutions page.--Pokencyclopedia 12:06, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
First off, "Tweezor", what a perfect name.
- How 'bout pure Dragon then?--Pokencyclopedia 04:35, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Alright, but any ideas for the name?--Pokencyclopedia 04:53, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Oh I have a good one. How about Chameflage? From Chameleon and Camouflage. --ケンジ ガール 04:59, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
PERFECT!!--Pokencyclopedia 05:29, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Sun Stone/Shiny Stone-Billy4b2004 04:36, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it's mainly because of Burmy's sexual dimorphism. After seeing Burmy's line, couldn't see why Pineco couldn't have a moth-based male-exclusive alternate-evo.--Pokencyclopedia 02:34, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
Some of the Pokemon I've made up need names.
Any suggestions?--Pokencyclopedia 20:40, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well, the best I have for the Cloyster evo is "Clamarmor".--Pokencyclopedia 12:02, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- How about Bivoral (bivalve coral) Armoral (coral and armor) Armivalve (armor bivalve) Coramor (female only corruption of coral, armor, and amor, love in french I think, for corsola) or Sanctoral (Sanctum and coral)? I got some more but that's all at the moment. Aura-Knight 18:51, 25 October 2008 (UTC)