| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Noelephant213!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
As Professor Kukui, Lusamine, and Faba are anime focused articles, they use anime screenshots as the infobox image rather than their artwork. Artworks are for articles that focuses on the games.--ForceFire 07:20, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
- But doesn't Giovanni use artwork for his anime page?, and I know Professor Oak used art for it before the Sun and Moon seires --Noelephant213 16:20, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
When it is worthy to be noted in the trivia of SS012, it is worthy to be noted in the trivia of the series. If not which of the series has introduced it's Champion in very few episodes? Dhiwakar (talk) 05:18, 9 February 2020 (UTC)
Hey! Just so you know, Coco is the Japanese title of M23, not the English one (as of now), and if the English titles for works are unknown, then we don't post the Japanese titles in their place. We simply use the basic links. Once M23's English title is confirmed, it can be added in to all of the M23 links. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 08:23, 3 March 2020 (UTC)
- Oh! Will do! - unsigned comment from Noelephant213 (talk • contribs)
Hey! Whenever you sign a talk page, any talk page, use four tildes (~). Those will automatically code in your signature for you. Thank you! GrammarFreak01 (talk) 05:42, 4 March 2020 (UTC)
Please do not continually revert an edit, it falls under edit warring and is a blockable offense. In this case, whilst the file should be moved to the new filename, don't change it until after the image has been moved to its new name. Thank you.--ForceFire 15:50, 8 March 2020 (UTC)