Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kasumi-chan!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
OK, I'll remember that. Kasumi-chan 13:19, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Please don't create unencyclopedic articles like you did with "Destinii haruya". One, there's nothing about the content that would be considered notable. Two, if that's supposed to be a proper name, you'd capitalize the first letter of the second word. Thanks for listening, and I apologize for the rude title I gave the section. --Shiningpikablu252 18:14, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry. Thanks for pointing it out! Kasumi-chan 18:20, 23 March 2008 (UTC)