| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Joltaex!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please refrain from using Google Translate to translate PokéDex entries. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 22:07, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. Thanks for telling me before, or else I probably would've done a lot more...but I restored the other two Pokédex entries that I changed back to their normal state. And it looks like Google Translate isn't that accurate, anyway. Thanks! –Joltaex 22:43, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than one edit per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --PattyMan 00:16, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
Preview Button is getting messed up.
I press the preview button, it looks normal. I press save changes then it says Template:Party!!! UltimateChampAlex (talk) 19:13, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
- That's because the page has exceeded the permitted number of Party templates. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 19:15, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. I guess that's fine, then--sorry for the misunderstanding. It's nice to know that some responsible people actually use the button -___- –Joltaex 19:53, 10 September 2012 (UTC)