|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Jacobe!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Jacobe/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Um... you do know that that is insertion of nonsense/gibberish into pages, right?--RexRacer -talk 00:02, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- I think it's great that you fixed the grammer, but you can't just add anything you want to an article. If there isn't any proof showing that Skarmory is made of marshmallows, then it doesn't get added. On a side note, Skarmory is hollow. Thanks, --RexRacer -talk 00:11, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- No problem. --RexRacer -talk 00:28, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. ---- MAGNEDETH 00:32, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
please use it. it is right next to the "Save page" button, or it can be activated by hitting "alt-shift-p" -- MAGNEDETH 00:46, 6 February 2009 (UTC)