|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Gs22033!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Would you give a source for that? If you can give any reliable source, I will appreciate that. Thanks! ★ 03:45, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
See http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-13/3rd-pokemon-the-movie-xy-film-revealed-for-summer-2016/.90378!! Gs22033 (talk) 01:07, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, I will ask a staff member for that. Thanks! ★ 10:11, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --glikglak 16:14, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
Grovyle in XY093
Ash looking up Grovyle again isn't an error as he has been known for scanning Pokémon in the Pokédex regardless of whether or not he has seen them before. He has also done that since it isn't expected for a human to remember everything they see. PattyMan 02:14, 13 March 2016 (UTC)
What glitch pokemon do I have? It is in red and Blue, and it Nat Dex # is 240.
HT: 80'3 WT: 6099.0 lbs.
Pokedex entry goes on forever.
- I got it from the Cutting Room Floor. Plus it even looks like a sprite and not a drawing. And the CRF has a Japanese Magazine Translation which describes the early Ampharos:
- "This new type of Pokémon looks as though it came from outer space. The name suggests that it might be an Electric Dragon Pokémon...? Its true nature is not yet known."
- See? It wasn't confirmed to be Electric-Dragon. It's just Japanese Magazines doing their usual "teasing" things.
- The Cutting Room Floor's page on Prerelease Gold and Silver: https://tcrf.net/Prerelease:Pokémon_Gold_and_Silver
- I'll do it, but so you can in the future, I suggest making minor edits when possible on the archives (ie, changing the licensing on yours); I can't tell you the exact number, but you don't need that many. ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 21:41, 25 May 2018 (UTC)
- That image looks very fake, where do you get it from?--ForceFire 06:35, 27 May 2018 (UTC)