| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Davidwes14!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The typing of a Pokémon introduced before the type was introduced stays at the type it was introduced, this goes for ALL Pokémon from the anime or manga, regardless of it reappearing at a time where the type the species is now associated with is in existance. So Jiggly is still a pure normal type until they decide to explicitly state or show that it is a part fairy type.--ForceFire 17:13, 23 September 2016 (UTC)
Is there any particular reason you keep reverting my edit to Ash's Torkoal? I'm certain it has never been in a battle where it hasn't been defeated. Please leave summaries when reverting edits. the great MIKORO (talk to me) 16:02, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
How was it Bubble Beam? Explain it please. Playerking95 (talk) 16:49, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
- It looks just like how Hala's Crabrawler used it and it looks different from it's Moves improvised bubble. You always take off moves that are used, just accept that it was used. Davidwes14 (talk) 16:53, 2 March 2017 (UTC)