| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Chilhuahua22!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please refrain from making pages and edits regarding Pokémon that aren't officially revealed. We take leaks very seriously. Thank you. Berrenta (talk) 15:22, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
- In addition, Nintendo banned leaks, so this kind of information will unlikely to get to Bulbapedia. Proof:
| This video is not available on Bulbapedia; instead, you can watch the video on YouTube here.
- So, as Berrenta said above, refrain from adding information from leaks. --TheICTLiker4piszże do mnie 18:53, 7 November 2019 (UTC)