|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Chibiace!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Chibiace/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I noticed on the Glitch talkpage that a couple weeks ago, you'd found an "ERROR 7". Do you remember what caused the error? It would definitely be article material if you know. Thanks! ZestyCactus 05:01, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
I don't remember what I did to cause the error, but i think I know when it appears. It shows up when thee is a problem with the text being unable to show up correctly, but after a moment you can scroll past it. I've seen it before editing some of the memory. I think it was somewhere around 3900, but it has been a bit since I messed with pokemon, I'll see if it'll crop up in yellow. Chibiace 07:10, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Alright. Thanks a lot for the info! ZestyCactus 19:33, 30 September 2009 (UTC)