|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Charmeleon2495!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Talk page comments and signatures
1) Your talk page signature is required to link back to either your user page or your user talk page. Please fix your signature so it contains one of both links. For reference, see the Signature Policy.
2) When replying to comments on talk pages, please indent your comments one indent more than the previous comment. This makes it easier to see the flow of comments. You can indent by putting a colon (':') at the start of your comment, using one colon for every indent level you want (so, for example, if you reply to this comment you'd use one colon, if there was already a reply you would then use two colons, etc.). ChE clarinetist (talk) 23:33, 10 December 2015 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 19:24, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
- Just a reminder to use the preview button before submitting your edits to ensure that they are free of typos and look how you want them to. ChE clarinetist (talk) 13:25, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
Talk page comments
- I'm sorry, but I genuinely have no Idea what you are talking about?? (talk) 22:31, 3 January 2017 (UTC)
- I was referring to your edit here, where you removed the indenting colons (:) from a couple of comments, changed the word "Anabel" to "she" in someone else's comment, and worst of all, removed Castformrain's signature from the end of their comment. Please be more careful when editing talk pages in the future. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 23:35, 3 January 2017 (UTC)
- Ah,I remember now. Accidentally deleted a part and tried to recreate it. Sorry, won't happen again. [[User:Charmeleon2495/Charmeleon2495] (talk) 01:13, 4 January 2017 (UTC)