|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Celibi25!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Will anyone update Gen:V glitch pokemon list?--Celibi25 18:39, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Reply to your message on Talk:Glitch Pokémon - they have been found since ~0-1 week after Black/White's release, but no one has got round to submitting information here about them yet. In short GenV:000 appears as a gray question mark in a white circle (note that its not used in the Pokédex like ? (glitch Pokémon)'s sprite. Its now viewable in the party but you can trigger a repeating message string by viewing its status and returning. GenV:494 is Egg like in Generation IV. GenV:495 no longer erroneously renders as Bad Egg and successfully appears in the wild as a Manaphy Egg. Generation IV hybrids aren't trigger-able (at least in the wild) in Generation V because the read pointer data is always read for Pokémon index number/identifier modulo 651. --Chickasaurus 16:10, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi, when posting something on a talk page you should sign your post with ~~~~, that way your name and the time of the post will automatically be added. This helps users know who said what and when. Pikiwyn talk 21:29, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Celibi25: I can't find it on the keyboard.
- At the top of the edit box there are different things you can click on, if you click the second last one that looks like a signature it will put it in for you :)Pikiwyn talk 16:47, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Like this?--Celibi25 16:49, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- The keyboards I've used have had it either to the left of the enter button or to the left of the 1 button. Even if your keyboard does not have a ~ button, in the Character palette below every edit box you should see ~~~~ listed, click on it and it'll insert ~~~~ whereever your cursor was. Bluesun 16:50, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Got it.--Celibi25 16:53, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- That's it, also when replying to a post start with this : it helps with readability. Pikiwyn talk 16:54, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Like this?--Celibi25 16:55, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. Please use the preview button before you save your edit. You made tons of edits to Charizard's page just for some trivia, which is really unnecessary. Don't for get to sign all your talk page comments using ~~~~ —♥ Jellotalk 22:02, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
When you leave a comment on a talk page, please do not write Celibi25: comment here, instead write comment here ~~~~. That way, it gives a link to your userpage, but more importantly, a timestamp. Thanks! たかはりい 10:20, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Like that? --Celibi25 16:51, 20 November 2010 (UTC)