| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Blackwhite2!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
11:57, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
Thought you should know that despite the feminine appearance and cry, it has no gender. Frozen Fennec 21:34, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Please read the above message. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 21:44, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
Please refrain from editing the Meloetta page any further. What you are doing is edit warring and it is frowned upon! Frozen Fennec 21:46, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
Hello. You were told to stop three times by your fellow users, and undone even more times, and yet you continued to add false information, and misplaced templates. For this blatant disregard for the rules, you have been blocked for ten days. Please review our Policy before you decide to edit upon your return. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 22:11, 9 June 2012 (UTC)