Welcome to Bulbapedia, Billy4b2004!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
|This user solved the riddle! They're good at math, like MAGNEDETH.|
This "welcome" bot floods the "Recent Changes" page. It's so bad. I think it should be banned. --Maxim 09:12, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
You can choose to view the latest 500 changes instead!-Billy4b2004 09:13, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- I know. But flooding is still wrong. May you turn into 0101010101, you z-bot? --Maxim 09:20, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Thanks!-Billy4b2004 10:41, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
I think that Ash would win the Sinnoh League because that can prove the thing that is mentioned by Lucian in An Elite Meet and Greet!And it's sure that Ash needs a really strong team to do so!
I think that Jessie would get a Drifblim because she wanted to catch Drifloon at the beginning of Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai and I think Hippowdon just fits James.
Paul's Magmortar is of course for him to have another fire-type to replace Chimchar.And of course his Pokémon must all be evolving to let Ash's think that they should evolve too and let Ash to have the thinking that he should capture a strong Pokémon like Rhyperior!
Dawn's Lucario is a Pokémon for her to win in the second round and I think it would be interesting that Dawn has a Skuntank and it would always sprays some nasty fluid when it is irritated like Ash's Torkoal always looses smoke when it is touched!
When Brock Happiny evolves into Chansey, he happily suggests that he want to stay to help Nurse Joy but his dream is soon broken when Chansey evolves into Blissey because she is too close to Brock and it gains a rivalry towards Joy's Chansey!
And for his Clefable, it is caught at Mt. Coronet as a Cleffa.Under Brock's care, Cleffa evolve into a Clefairy.He give a Moon Stone that he found at Mt. Coronet to Clefairy to evolve it into Clefable.
I think that Jessie would win the Sinnoh Grand Festival because when she appears in the Message of the Wind, she appears as Jessalina, not wearing rocket suit as usual and the lyrics are "Surely, surely, you can't lose, Magical spells, You don't need such a thing".Which means (My personal thoughts only) she would become a very strong coordinator from now on and she no longer needs tricks (Magical spells).
The reasons why I don't think Dawn would win and would lose so early is because when Dawn appears with Piplup in that song, the lyrics are " Though your dream will come true someday, But it doesn't work if you only wait for it ,It's what you grab for yourself".Which foreshadow (My personal thoughts only) she doesn't grab the chances when they has come.She also has some very strong rivals (including Jessie)!-Billy4b2004 10:47, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
I think May would win the Johto Grand Festival and become the Petalburg Gym Leader!
Now it's clear, Rhyperior will be Brock's.-Billy4b2004 11:17, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
Now why would you think that Brock will get a Cleffa? It would be completely pointless. Jessie's Contest victory was probably her Dustox's last hurrah before getting the boot. And may I remind you that Kenny has a Breloom and Nando has a Sunflora and a Kricketune.--Pokencyclopedia 12:03, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
But they are not so important when compare to Prinplup and Roselia and so as their coordinators.Kenny has a Alakazam also.Anyway, it is still better to include them in my page.And it is always difficult to figure out what Pokémon would characters like them have.The only thing we know about their Pokémon is that, they are always fully evolved Pokémon.It would be great if the team has a Cleffa.It is probably a Pokémon from space and is one of Pokémon Mystery Club and Team Galactic's(Games) target.Someone got to protect it and of course, the most suitable one is Brock, the breeder!He would gain a lot for taking care of three baby Pokémon and having two Rock-type Pokémon as a breeder and a Rock-type Gym Leader after his journey in Sinnoh!-Billy4b2004 08:53, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
James would have Cacnea back from Gardenia as a Cacturne.-Billy4b2004 09:23, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
I just don't want Dustox to leave!Obviously it has contributed much to her in her contests.The leaving of Dustox would just lower her and her Pokemon's morale! I don't want her to become an ordinary coordinator again just after her first climax!Although it can be easily solved if Meowth and James catch a Drifloon for her, anyway, I still don't want Dustox to leave!-Billy4b2004 10:09, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
I think Ritchie has Spearow rather than Tentacool is because Ash attempt to catch the Fearow in the episode that he released his Pidgeot and he is a clone of Ash.-Billy4b2004 10:40, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
If anymore Johto Pokémon are going to be from Paul (who I sincerely doubt would want a Cleffa) or Dawn capturing a Chikorita for the sake of the writers' promoting a potential G/S/C remake. I also doubt that James's Mime Jr. will evolve because he refuses to let it battle (like his old Chimecho)--Pokencyclopedia 11:58, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
I think it would evolve accidentally while being borrowed by Jessie in a contest.-Billy4b2004 12:10, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
For Gligar, I think it would evolve into Gliscor and Oak would soon ask Ash to Oak it for the prof. to observe it.He would later call for its power in the Sinnoh League like Heracross.And he would catch a Dusclops later and evolve it.-Billy4b2004 14:32, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
I have much more confidence for my predictions now after reading this article!I think Jessie is really experienced enough to win her first Grand Festival and so as Ash due to the current situation in the anime!-Billy4b2004 04:14, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
Or Paul's final Pokémon can be a Houndoom for GSDS since it is unpredictable now!-Billy4b2004 04:44, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
And he can also release Ursaring which is slightly stronger than Weavile or he can release both for a new Fire-type and a new Ice-type since Normal-type is not actually needed!-Billy4b2004 04:47, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
No longer Dusknoir for Ash, Lucario for Dawn and Rhyperior for Brock.It would be Rhyperior for Ash, Dusknoir for Dawn and Lucario for no one.I think Riley would appear without giving the team a Riolu egg.Surely Dusknoir is a good Pokémon for battles and contests like Dusclops.I think the team's Pokémon would change from always not evolving to evolve a lot!-Billy4b2004 05:18, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
Jessie winning the Sinnoh Grand Festival!?! That's absurd! If that happened, there'd be no reason for Jessie to stay with Team Rocket. She'd quit to become a star. Team Rocket just wouldn't be the same if it were just James and Meowth. And what makes you think that Dawn's Piplup will evolve at all? May I remind you of how much it's become a companion mascot to Ash's Pikachu?--Pokencyclopedia 15:47, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
She would win the Grand Festival and James would become her husband and her impresario.Meowth would be her impresario too!I think it would be the best excuse for RocketShipping!All right, let me change it a little bit for Dawn's.-Billy4b2004 07:02, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm not so sure that Jessie and James would be having any plans on marrying. Remember Sweet Baby James? James was horrified by the thought of him being married to Jessie.--Pokencyclopedia 02:14, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
Jessie has borrowed many Pokémon from James from contest, if she just leaves, she would have to use her own Pokémon.Perhaps James would change his opinion towards Jessie after she has won the Grand Festival.-Billy4b2004 02:19, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
I bet Ash would have Corphish and Bayleef back in his second journey through Johto and of course, they would evolve!-Billy4b2004 09:39, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Ash has tried to capture Fearow and Jynx, I think he would capture one if he saw one.-Billy4b2004 09:48, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- The likeliness of Ash catching Fearow and/or Jynx is as likely as Subaru and Misora getting together...Ph34r4everTalk page 09:51, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
?????????Anyway, I think they would evolve into Gen V in the 4th series. -Billy4b2004 10:16, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- Both of them suck, see? It's not like any of them are special in a way. Note that all of Ash's Pokémon are special (Muk, for example, was for the gag that it hugs Prof. Oak. Tauros was because of another gag -stampeding- Noctowl was SHiny and goddammit! Pikachu's just plain mascot!) Ph34r4everTalk page09:09 9 Feb 2008
09:09, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
I think Noctowl would evolve into a Flying/Psychic bird!-Billy4b2004 04:44, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
And May's Eevee would evolve into a Gen V Normal-Eeveelutions!-Billy4b2004 04:59, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
A giant Kingler would be awesome!-Billy4b2004 05:26, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Dude, face it. there's almost no way we see Primeape again, or that his Turtwig will evolve, or that he'll get Rhyperior. Seriously.Kkllnn 20:58, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Dude, face it. Turtwig evolved. -Billy4b2004 11:03, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
I want to make a table like the characters from the animé in the articles have, like...oh, to show my Pokémon team. It's very complicated to explain, unfortunately. ShinyRayquaza 20:41, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Go to one of the characters from the animé's page and click edit this page and copy the whole thing that you want to have and paste them on your page.You only have to simply change somethings.The image number is the Pokémon number in the National Dex or copy from my user page is also OK!-Billy4b2004 08:45, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
The New Pokémon that will be revealed by Coro Coro
Probably an old Pokémon evolve form or pre-evolve form.-Billy4b2004 09:31, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- It's awfully dang early to be introducing Gen V Pokémon. Wait until Shaymin and Arceus get introduced.--Pokencyclopedia 12:03, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
Well, Kanto and the Orange Island only have 1 movie.Hoenn and Battle Frontier have 2 movies.Johto has 3 movies.I think Sinnoh will also have two movies because it always has new Gen Pokémon in the last movie of the series and most of them are the evolve form or pre-evolve form of the old Pokémon.-Billy4b2004 05:34, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- It'll be Shaymin. No Gen V yet. We didn't get Munchlax until, guess what, the Deoxys movie. Jirachi and Deoxys were the first two AG movies. Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus will be the first three DP movies. MAYBE movie 12 will have Gen V. But I doubt there'll be anything of the sort until next year. They waited for all 386 Pokémon to be known for Gen IV to start being revealed, for all 251 for Gen III, and... well, Gen I was the only exception, since Mew didn't appear until long after EP001, where Ho-Oh appeared. Remember, Nintendo officially acknowledges 491 in Japan and 490 here. Shaymin will be 492, and Arceus 493. Once we get Arceus revealed, we can see the 494th, just like we didn't see the 387th Pokémon until after we saw Deoxys. TTEchidnaGSDS! 05:48, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
So you think Sinnoh will have 3 movies like Johto?-Billy4b2004 05:56, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Highly likely that there'll be at least that many. Though it's really more a matter of OS/AG/DP movies, in which there are five/three/two so far.
- Plus, don't forget, one movie happens for every 50 or so episodes. At the rate DP's going, it will definitely be longer than the 191-episode Advance Generation series that got three movies.
- Think of it this way: 274 episodes yielded five movies, one for every 54.8 episodes. 191 episodes yielded
threefour movies, one for every 63.647.5 episodes. So far, with 62 aired episodes of DP (and likely to be up to 88 by the time Movie 11 hits theaters if they continue their pace), it'll be around 44 episodes per movie. Not to mention, DvPvD premiered the week after DP039. Believe me, fifth gen won't be started until the fourth is finished... and with Cressy, Heatran, and importantly, Arceus needing a movie... well, there had better be more than two! TTEchidnaGSDS! 11:05, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
What do you think of my userpage on Bulbapedia so far? ShinyRayquaza 07:23, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Good!-Billy4b2004 07:26, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks! I try to keep it up to date as possible. I don't believe I'll get in trouble just because my page says I have those 3 events. ShinyRayquaza 07:31, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- So how does it look today? ShinyRayquaza 07:00, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
- Better!-Billy4b2004 10:13, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
New page on mine
How do I add a new page from my User page? ShinyRayquaza 20:26, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- Wait, nvm, I got it! ShinyRayquaza 20:33, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
Happy Chinese New Year
Yes!恭喜發財！-Billy4b2004 05:48, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yes!-Billy4b2004 05:51, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
The firework in Hong Kong is pretty good this year.2008 and 北京 were shown.It is also very colorful!-Billy4b2004 04:29, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
09:10, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
Can't edit my own page
Okay, why am I unable to edit my own userpage? I need to update my baby Pokémon list quickly! ShinyRayquaza 21:16, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
Me too!-Billy4b2004 02:27, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
Your new evolutions pages
We're asking that Bulbapedia users limit themselves to only two sub-pages; your new evolutions push you far above that limit. I'd suggest merging all the pages into one master article, and then deleting the individual pages. That way, all the information is conserved, and finding the individual Pokémon is as easy as browsing through the Table of Contents. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 21:47, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
When You Want A Page Deleted
thanks-Billy4b2004 09:04, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --- Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:04, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- Stop some of them are BANNED users and non-active so it's pretty dumb for to welcome non-active users.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 09:12, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Use the preview button it clos the server make many edits on 1 thing.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 01:47, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
Chinese Movie Titles
You added all those Chinese Titles to the movie articles, right? The Taiwanese titles are certainly real, I have no doubt about that. But I don't think that Hong Kong went that far with the movies. I'm led to believe that those later Hong Kong titles are fake. --Maxim 11:24, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- Hong Kong have the movies in DVDs. I'm sure of that. I'm a Hong Konger myself. And about the rise of Darkrai, we have it in cinemas. -Billy4b2004 12:14, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- So should we add coordinator to the list of trainer classes?-Billy4b2004 08:27, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
What the heck! I desperately hope that Jessie will win the Grand Festival and resign from Team Rocket to become a star (James and Meowth being the impresarios) and never interrupting Ash's match again. -Billy4b2004 14:07, 6 March 2010 (UTC)