|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Ariano!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- It's is the contraction of it is
- Its is the possessive form.
Don't forget that :).--ForceFire 14:12, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
Thanks... I'm not native English speaker and sometimes they get mixed...- unsigned comment from Ariano (talk • contribs)
- I completely understand. Also, don't forget to sign your comments, you can sign with 4 tildes (~).--ForceFire 14:20, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, it's just hard to remember that because I'm new here. Ariano 14:27, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
Hey, you've been doing a good job with editing the mainspace, but I just wanted to remind you that Bulbapedia is currently restricting userspace edits to one edit per-day as opposed to the previous three. You've made three today, and given that the latter two were fairly minor corrections, might I suggest using the preview button when editing? Maybe even collecting edits you'd like to make, holding them off until you're able to edit your userpage, then make one huge edit to your page all at once? I think that way we'd both be happy. Keep up the good work and have a good day! ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 10:46, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry about that... I just remembered the stuff about my shinies after I edited and then again forgot to mention one thing. And as an absent-minded person I of course forgot about the policy. I'm really sorry about that. Ariano (talk) 10:58, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- It's no trouble. Sometimes things just slip our minds. I just thought I'd bring it up just in case. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 11:00, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I just saw you removing blank spaces in the number articles. Those are considered an useless edit as it brings no value whatsoever to the quality. I would recommend putting off the editing of those articles unless there's something else to fix like a misspelling, then your blank-removing edit would be valid (while fixing that mistake, obviously). Thank you. Masatoshitalk 14:14, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
The RS section in the Pokemon Adventures timeline page
I just wanted to tell you, thank you for helping out in editing the RS section on this page but I'm already creating that section on my userspace here. The RS chapter is big on dates so I'm currently adding dates to the sections and it is almost complete. So if you want to make edits on the RS chapter, then please do so on my userspace as after the dates are ok'ed by Zesty, it will be copy-pasted into the RS section on the timeline page. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks! Arceus101 (talk) 17:46, 1 August 2013 (UTC)
Since you got volume 40 early, would you mind stating the name VIZ gave it so the article could be moved? Ataro (talk) 05:02, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, of course. It's Reg. I didn't notice the name change until I had shut off my computer as the character info page in the beginning only says Regigigas (it was revealed in PS430). Sorry it took this long to reply. Արիանո 06:36, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
You got vol 21?
Well, I have to know. Is "that scene" edited in any way? Could you maybe provide a pic if it's not too much trouble? Ataro (talk) 10:05, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
- If you mean Ruby getting hurt by the Salamence, then no (at least no visual changes were made). Maybe they knew how important it was to the story :/. Արիանո 11:38, 6 March 2014 (UTC)