- Standard rules apply, of course. No spamming, trolling, vandalizing, removing comments, etc. Please follow the rules, your comment will get removed otherwise. You don't have to sign your comments here, but it'll make it easier for me to get back to you if you do.
- No swearing or obscenity. These words will get edited out ASAP.
- Please don't ask why I reverted or corrected your edit. Usually, I have a good reason and can back it up. Take a look at my contributions or the page history for more information regarding your edit, if available. If you must, you can ask for clarification, but only if you provide more than "Why did you delete my edit?!" (which will get removed).
- Questions about my Power Master games and/or YouTube videos are fine. There are other places for those kinds of talk, of course, but I don't mind them on here.
- Any questions relating to a different wiki, please post on my talk page there. If you're here to complain about a block I gave you on other wikis, your comment will be removed. Though if you need my immediate attention elsewhere, you can notify me here if you want.
- I'm a friendly guy and am willing to engage in friendly conversation, so long as the sections don't become too excessive.
- I will archive once this talk page reaches 100 messages. Please do not make any message telling me to archive. It's a waste of a notification, and it will be removed.
- I'm all for helping for with games, so long as I own it or the guide! Otherwise, I probably won't be able to help much (though those discussions should probably stick to Discord).
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Alex95!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just out of curiosity, are you the same Alex95 as on the Super Mario Wiki? I'm Lava Spire Daredevil Run there. Incentive (Invisible Queen) 16:17, 8 May 2018 (UTC)
- Yep, that's me :) Alex95 (talk) 18:10, 8 May 2018 (UTC)