| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on .
The information I find out about the people who designed which Pokémon.
|Hitoshi Ariga||Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus|
|Motofumi Fujiwara||Eevee, Jolteon, and Flareon|
|Mana Ibe||Victini and Stunfisk|
|Shigeki Morimoto||Diglett, Mankey, and Mew|
|Atsuko Nishida||Pikachu, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon|
|Muneo Saitō||Raikou, Entei, and Suicune|
|Yusuke Ohmura||Xerneas, Yveltal*|
|Ken Sugimori||Sudowoodo, Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, and Reshiram|
|James Turner||Vullaby, Golett, Golurk, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Mandibuzz, Buzzwole, Guzzlord, Poipole, and Naganadel|
|Hironobu Yoshida||Wobbuffet, Dunsparce and Celebi, Deoxys, and Magmortar|
- DeviantArt: HitoshiAriga
- Twitter: Atsuko Nishida
- Eurogamer: The brains behind Pokemon Black and White
- Twitter: Junichi_Masuda
- Pokémon Sun and Moon: "You know Diglett, right? It's actually basically just a character that I had made up when I was a little kid. I even drew up a flip-book featuring it then!"
- Pokémon Sun and Moon: "You know Mankey, right? I'm actually the one who came up with it! The boss told me to make a Pokémon with a bit of this and a bit of that, and that's what I drew! I'm pretty fond of it myself!"
- Pokémon Sun and Moon: "You know Mew, right? I made it. Everything about it. The pixel art, its cry, its Pokédex entry, everything. I just barely finished in time, too! It was right at the very end of the game's development!"
- Natsume: THE TALENT BEHIND HOMETOWN STORY™
- Official Nintendo Magazine: Ken Sugimori got 'artist's block' during Pokemon X and Y development (archive)
- KAI-YOU: 伝説ポケモンのイラストを手がける斉藤むねお、キャラデザ講座開講！
- Nintendo: 『ポケットモンスター』開発スタッフインタビュー
- These were revealed on http://go-pokemon.com before it was redirected to pokemon.com. It was like article 16 or something.
- Official Nintendo Magazine Australia and New Zealand, Issue 28, April 2011, page 032
- GAME FREAK: 「ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト」のつくりかた 4 (archive)
- Nintendo Dream
- Twitter: JamesTurner_42: "I’ve designed quite a few Pokemon...including the Golurk line, Vanillite line, Buzzwole and Guzzlord. Like a lot of designs, Poipole was a brief from the planners."
- Twitter: JamesTurner_42: "Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are out today! ☀️ 🌙 I worked a little bit on the project, designing 2 poison ultra beasties 😈😈. Hope everyone has a great time playing the games!"
- Gpara.com: クリエイターズ・ファイル：「作品にはこだわりを持って」ゲームフリーク吉田さん (archive)