I have been a Pokémon fan for 18 years. Despite the long time, I never play any Pokémon games simply because I do not have chance. If I could, I would definitely play Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun. Both English and Japanese are not my native languages so it is not easy for me to commute in these languages without sounding unnatural or worst scenario, causing confusion. That is why I choose simplest words I could to make things straight and clear. As American culture is widely spread in my location, I use American pronunciation.
My favorite Pokémon
Not by order. I just simply sort them by gen and national dex number.
- Gen 1: Charizard, Caterpie, Butterfree, Kakuna, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot (and Mega), Vulpix (and Alolan), Ninetales (and Alolan), Golduck, Ponyta, Dewgong, Goldeen, Gyarados, Lapras, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Snorlax, Dragonair.
- Gen 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Totodile, Furret, Noctowl, Chinchou, Lanturn, Bellossom, Sudowoodo, Sunkern, Espeon, Umbreon, Misdreavus, Girafarig, Steelix (and Mega), Heracross, Sneasel, Piloswine, Kingdra.
- Gen 3: Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile (and Mega), Poochyena, Mightyena, Wurmple, Beautifly, Taillow, Ralts, Gardevoir (and Mega), Skitty, Delcatty, Altaria (and Mega), Anorith, Milotic, Tropius, Absol (Mega), Latias, Rayquaza (and Mega).
- Gen 4: Turtwig, Torterra, Chimchar, Infernape, Empoleon, Luxray, Combee, Buizel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Glameow, Gabite, Garchomp, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gallade (and Mega), Shaymin (Land Forme).
- Gen 5: Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Purrloin, Munna, Mega Audino, Cottonee, Lilligant, Maractus, Crustle, Swanna, Frillish, Galvantula, Rufflet, Braviary, Meloetta (Aria Forme).
- Gen 6: Fennekin, Braixen, Fletchling, Vivillon, Skiddo, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Sylveon, Goodra, Noibat, Diancie (and Mega).
- Gen 7: Rowlet, Decidueye, Torracat, Incineroar, Primarina, Pikipek, Oricorio (Baile Style), Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc (Midday and Dusk Form), Wishiwashi (Solo Form), Steenee, Silvally, Kommo-o, Cosmog, Lunala, Nihilego, Pheromosa, Celesteela, Poipole.
What I desperately hope GameFreak would turn into Pokémon
Well, they may never come true.
- Fauna: peafowl, dolphin, orca, alpaca.
- Flora: aloe vera, potted indoor monterey cypress, strawberry, almond, tomato, watermelon, dill.
- Things: key -- a single key, hand mirror, food -- seriously, just imagine Loco Moco Pokémon... keyboard/piano, harp, koto -- the musical instrument.