User:Minimiscience/Daily Events in XY< User:Minimiscience
- The clothing available at boutiques changes
- A young female Tourist can be found in the center room of the second floor of a different hotel each day and will give out one of Julia's ribbons when spoken to:
- Other NPCs wander between hotels (see below)
- Get a Sweet Heart from a Maid in the north-west house in Camphrier Town
- Bring a Pokémon of a specified type to a man in the north-west house in Camphrier Town for a Berry of your choice
- Exchange a Poké Ball with a man in Ambrette Town for a Dive Ball
- Bring a Pokémon with a specified Speed or higher to a girl in Ambrette Town for a Health Wing
- Have the massage therapist in Cyllage City massage one of your Pokémon
- NPCs in the cafés in Cyllage City, Laverre City, and Anistar City show off different Pokémon
- Get a random berry from a stall south of the incense shop in Coumarine City
- Pass an Ace Trainer's TM quiz in Coumarine City and get the TM described (can only be done four times)
- Work at Hotel Richissime in Lumiose City
- Try to win at the Loto-ID Center in Lumiose City
- The pre-made juice available at the Juice Shoppe in Lumiose City changes
- Get a free Moomoo Milk for purchasing your first Lumiose Galette of the day in Lumiose City
- A man in Café Action! in Lumiose City gives you statements for use in Trainer PR Videos
- Get a Luxury Ball or three Heal Balls from a Schoolgirl in the Poké Ball Boutique in Lumiose City
- Get Poké Dolls from NPCs in Laverre City for showing them short or tall Pokémon
- Tuesday: Rotom can be found in shaking trash cans in Lost Hotel
- Show a specific TM to a girl in Dendemille Town for a Leppa Berry
- Battle Psychic Inver in the Inverse House on Route 18
- Buy a Fresh Water for 300 and get a complementary Oran Berry from a man in Couriway Town
- Thursday: Banette can be found in shaking trash cans in Pokémon Village
- After defeating the Elite Four:
- Bring a Pokémon knowing a specified dance move to Tierno in Coumarine City for a Heart Scale
- After participating in the Battle Maison: Battle Calem/Serena next to the pond in Kiloude City
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday after completing the Looker Bureau quest: Battle Emma as Essentia in the Looker Bureau
Minor Hotel NPCs
In addition to the ribbon Tourist, six other NPCs wander Kalos each day, appearing in the west room of the second floor of each of the region's six minor hotels. Unlike the ribbon Tourist, these NPCs' locations are on a six-day, rather than weekly (seven-day), cycle, making tabulating them difficult. Each NPC moves through the hotels in the order Camphrier → Couriway → Coumarine → Geosenge → Cyllage → Ambrette → repeat, and the guests in a given hotel cycle through Hiker → Garçon → Madame → Maid → Tourist → Backpacker → repeat. It appears that their locations are determined solely based on the 3DS's calendar date, and thus any two players will have the same guests in the same hotels on the same day.
The guests are:
- A Hiker from Kanto who, if spoken to on several different days, will offer to trade the player a Magikarp for a Gyarados. On 2014 Jan 1, he was in the Geosenge Town hotel.
- A Garçon who, if spoken to on several different days, will give the player a Rage Candy Bar. On 2014 Jan 1, he was in the Coumarine City hotel.
- A Madame from Hoenn who, if spoken to on several different days, will give the player a Lava Cookie. On 2014 Jan 1, she was in the Couriway Town hotel.
- A Maid from Sinnoh who, if spoken to on several different days, will offer to trade the player an Eevee for any Pokémon. On 2014 Jan 1, she was in the Camphrier Town hotel.
- A male Tourist who offers to tell the player about Kalos's "strong Trainers," i.e., its female Gym Leaders. On 2014 Jan 1, he was in the Ambrette Town hotel.
- A Backpacker from a region that is explicitly not Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos. After speaking to him on several different days, he will give the player the Strange Souvenir. On 2014 Jan 1, he was in the Cyllage City hotel.