Hey, I'm littlmiget123 and I was introduced to Pokemon by my friend, when she watched the show. I was instantly hooked. Now I still watch the show, play the games, etc., etc. I discovered Bulbapedia while looking on Google, and I was amazed at how large the website was. Now, I wanna help in any way possible. If you need me, e-mail me via Bulbapedia, or drop a message on my talk page!
Pokémon Game & Teams
Plans on Bulbapedia, and what I do
So, mostly, I watch the Pokémon anime series, writing in entries in the 'In the anime' sections of the anime, writing them in, fixing, detailing them, getting rid of false information, etc. etc. I've been doing it since early April 17, 2009, EP001 to the end, and all movies. I never, ever, ever copy and paste my work. To me, copying and pasting a 'in the anime' article is lazy, and if your not going to have the time to actually sit down and write it, don't do it! And 'Same as Above' is the same deal. For example, Nidoking's entry writes (this is not true, just an example) 'Nidoking's horn glows orange. Then, an orange beam is shot out of it at the opponent', then Golduck's says 'Same as Above'. ...Really, I didn't realize that Golduck's horn glowed orange when it was about to use Hyper Beam. All Pokémon look different, so most likely, they do a move differently as well.
I've been on the site since December of 2008, so I might be able to help if you have an issue.
Things to do:
- Get up to date on all anime dubbed episodes and write in all attack entries for the 'In the anime' section of each page, including all dubbed movies.
- Add attack entries for all Pokémon Adventures chapters.
Gen. V and Future Games
Well, I personally think they shouldn't have added Generation V, since they re-used a lot of the old sprites, and most of the Pokémon suck. It seems like they focused more on the design of the games and unique type combinations than the Pokémon themselves. I'm hoping that they just stop making new Pokémon after this version. Hopefully, the game will be at least fun, like Diamond and Pearl, but you'll want to play it again and again.
In the games department, I think, they should remake the Firered and Leafgreen versions to the DS with the Generation IV graphics, and be able to capture all the Pokémon like you can in the Johto and Sinnoh games, same with Ruby and Sapphire with Hoenn. Then, after that, they should come out with one big epic grand finale game, that uses the graphics of Pokémon Battle Revolution.
Idea for a 'Grande Finale' game
You create your own Trainer, randomly pick your hometown, and start your journey as a Trainer, Breeder, or Coordinator, traveling to all of the regions in order to compete in the Pokemon League, the Grand Festival, or... uh, a Pokemon Beauty show? I dunno about the Breeder part yet. Also, you wouldn't have to pick the starter Pokemon from that region. Your parents let you have a choice of the Pokemon from around your hometown (e.g. if from Mahogony Town, Tangela, or Magikarp, or even Marill), then it goes to a cutscene of you character going to Prof. Elm's, Oak's, Birch's, etc. and they give you a Pokedex, and 5 Pokeballs. That would be a really awesome game that would never get boring. That's my opinion, however.
- The first anime episode I watched was Tentacool & Tentacruel.
- The first Pokémon TCG I got was a Staryu and a Starmie (Starmie is to this day my favorite Pokémon) from a friend. My first holographic card was a Machamp, from the 2-Player Starter Set.
- My first Shiny Pokémon was an Igglybuff from the Odd Egg in my Crystal version, but it froze and I was forced to start it over. In Pearl, I went on later to catch a shiny Machop, then a Machoke in Victory Road (I was very mad about this, if I wanted a shiny Machoke, I could have just evolved my shiny Machop). I also have Pikachu-Colored Pichu and the Movie 13 Raikou, Entei, and Suicune that I got from Gamestop stored in my Pearl.
- My favorite animal is a pigeon, and I was ashamed that Pidgey was the only pigeon Pokemon around. I'm so happy about Generation V, because they came out with my favorite Pokemon: Pidove!
- In PS279, Bill calls Carr 'Lil' Midget'. :D