User:Frozen Fennec/Changes< User:Frozen Fennec
With each generation of Pokémon there are always new things and changes introduced for better or worse. I've seen several things before that I always thought should have been different in each generation. Maybe the changes that should be made are Pokémon types, move sets, or maybe simply how items are used.
If you have any suggestions or others ideas that should be added to the list then leave a comment on the talk page, thank you. ♥
- Psyduck and Golduck would be Water/Psychic instead of Water.
- Abra would learn Teleport at level 15.
- Gyarados would either be a pure Water type or Water/Dragon instead of Water/Flying.
- Lavender Town's theme would be less gloomy.
- Bill would be found in a lighthouse instead of a house.
- Safari Zone would have a unique theme instead of the evolving theme.
- Professor Oak would battle you after you had become the champion .
- The Kadabra for Graveler trade at Cinnabar Island in the Japanese Blue version would have been left in for the international versions.
- Blastoise would be Water/Steel.
- Typhlosion would be Fire/Dark.
- Golbat and Crobat would have swapped color schemes.
- Dunsparce would be more interesting.
- Tyrogue would evolve into Hitmontop if it had a higher Speed instead of equal Attack and Defense.
- Celebi would be available at Ilex Forest if the player had gotten Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.
- Eevee would have been able to be found on Johto Route 35, Johto Route 44, and Kanto Route 15.
- The hidden song that plays at Ruins of Alph would sound different.
- The hidden radio wave at Lake of Rage would be less chaotic.
- Pryce would have a Lapras on his team.
- In Pokémon Crystal, in Pewter City, the trade would be changed to receiving a Haunter for Xatu with no Everstone being held.
- Same would apply for the same trade in Generation IV.
- Nidorina and Nidoqueen would be able to breed.
- Lapras shiny form would be red instead of a different shade of blue.
- Kirlia would only evolve into Gardevoir if it was a female.
- Thus making Gallade a pure male counterpart to Gardevoir.
- Cacophony would have been kept in-game and instead of canceling sound based attacks would have amplified how effective they are.
- Each Cipher Admin in Pokémon Colosseum would have a unique theme instead of just Miror B..
- Shedinja would only gain stats in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.
- Latias and Latios would be able to learn Transform.