| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on .
| Grassy Terrain|
グラスフィールド Grass Field
| Grassy Terrain
|Event||Gen VI||Gen VII||Gen VIII|
|Grassy Terrain used||N/A|
|Grassy Surge activated||N/A|
|After turn is complete||N/A|
|When Grassy Terrain ends||N/A|
- Increases the power of Grass-type moves used by Pokémon on the ground by 30% (50% prior to Generation VIII).
- At the end of each turn, the terrain restores the HP of each affected Pokémon by 1/16 of its maximum HP.
- The power of the moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, and Magnitude are halved, regardless of whether or not either the user or the target(s) are grounded. This does not apply if the target is is in the semi-invulnerable turn of a move such as Dig or Dive.
- Activates the Ability Grass Pelt.
- Activates the held item, Grassy Seed, regardless of whether or not the holder is on the ground. This boosts the holders Defense by one stage, and consumes the item.
- Changes Nature Power to Energy Ball.
- Changes users of Camouflage and Mimicry to Grass-type.
- Gives Secret Power the added effect of Sleep and gives it Vine Whip's animation.
- Causes Natural objects to disappear while in effect. They cannot be destroyed while terrain until they return.
In the anime
In other generations
In other languages